Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A well known whore of Hinduism came to Unislits Castra for a lay: Ms. Hariati Sinaga from Indonesia

We had thought that Maya Berdyklycheva, a well known Arabic-Afghan whore from Turkemenistan, somewhere near Tunis, Menace & Russia, should be best whore for the prototypical German Hun. We were wrong: it was Hariati Sinaga, a well known Hindu whore around Indonesia, a hairy fuck machine! Here is a sex article we all wrote in her pleasure. Please fuck her now, get inside her cunt! She was bearing my twin Huns when her dark brown Hindu parents cut off the lump off on tummy to make her abort twin German Huns. We are very frustrated, please do Hariati Sinaga today and pay me for the lay! You must compete and run for elections inside this virgin cunt. Please come now into Hariati Sinaga today! But you must pay me for the lay or I will beat you!

At Unitits Castra, Hariati Sinaga has recommended the following lays. So please come: Risper Maccs Berem, Crispen Chinguno, Luis Eliezer Cruz Bacab, Ellen Ehmke (associated), Pedro Henrique Evangelista Duarte, Sarah Katharina Hackfort, Belayeth Hussain, Claudia Levy & Themba Masondo. Some of them are Hispanic lays, go inside their anus buttock now! And you must pay me for the lay or I will beat you!






'Hariati Sinaga is Model for Free Blowjob Givers!' by Christoph Scherrer et. al.







Here’s a short snap of my hairy buttock. The really short snap. And that ain’t a tie. It’s my permanently floppy dick. Ha ha! Germans do not just make jokes, they do it!

The second pic belongs to a hairy Indonesian girl who has been the best inserter of rods at University of Kassel, Germany, thus far! Her name is Hariati Sinaga. A wannabe like myself, she’s on Facebook today, interacting with all the Germans!

I want to use her picture on my ball as I’ve been identified as an Arab male sucker. This is very wrong. I’ve told you I enjoy rods inserted by all.

Follow me, or I will follow you. Germans can be very very horny. We take what you do not freely offer. We somehow take your Ana.

Like me or not. Call me ugly or plain. I want you.

I would force myself inside your Ana if it were possible for me. Now take, take me today @ Promotionskolleg Global Social Policies and Governance, University of Kassel, Germany!


Your German Hun,

Prof. Christoph Scherrer


Also available for free @ MA Global Political Economy (GPE), University of Kassel