Tuesday, June 14, 2011

In the Honor of Japanese Buddhist Hun, Takahiro Oki who came to Unitits Castra if only for a day

Ooooh. I wrote the following research articles in the horror of Japanese Buddhist Hun, Mr. Takahiro Oki, a thoroughly do-it bum. Takahiro Oki, wherever you are, you must do it well. I have pasted these articles all over the Internet not only to sell Takahiro Oki who impresses me with his mafia-shaped eyes, but also because I do need him. I truly do. Love me, Takahiro Oki like a sweet soft chum. Chew me like bubble gum. Oooooh. Takahiro Oki, come back to Germany now! Aaaah, come inside German Hun now!





'My Lava, His Tsunami,' by Christoph Scherrer





Takahiro Oki, this one's for you. You are my lava. As Wolfgang Sachs forwarded this photo to me, he expressed his gratitude over the recent tsunami in Japan. We are very very sorry Hun. How's Japan today?

I still want your tsunami in me, Hun. I wrote the following research articles in your horror this week:


'Takahiro Oki is a Cunt,' by Christoph Scherrer

'Takahiro Oki licked me like a pussy today,' by Christoph Scherrer

'Takahiro Oki's bums are number one!' by Christoph Scherrer

'Takahiro Oki, come back to my university!' by Christoph Scherrer

'Takahiro Oki, I need you Hun,' by Christoph Scherrer

'Takahiro Oki, eat my bun and jam me,' by Christoph Scherrer

'Takahiro Oki, we must do it Hun!' by Christoph Scherrer

'Thomas Dürmeier, Wolfgang Sachs and I are emaciated gays,' by Christoph Scherrer


I know you always thought I'm number one besides Thomas Dürmeier and Wolfgang Sachs. I don't mind this anymore. You have a right to make choices, Takahiro Oki. You're a big boy now. Please borrow money from your parents to purchase these articles from me. I leave this letter on my website. Read it at pleasure. Tell your friends to buy these articles too, as you're featured in them. It must be a horror for the people of Japan. They're your articles, for you and for me. Nothing else matters. Please return to Germany today. I heard there's nothing left for you back in Japan any longer. I'll beat you if you don't come.



PS: Please give me blowjobs too.




Hung

Prof. Christoph Scherrer


Also available for free and for purchase @ MA Global Political Economy (GPE), University of Kassel, Germany








'How I love sweet Sushi winds covering my face' by Christoph Scherrer




Our horny honorary professor Wolfgang Sachs (in this photo) visited the Japanese seaside recently. He bought us an anal beginners kit for all new students of University of Kassel, Germany. The Japanese are rather advanced in this area. Ha ha! They were hiding that smile up their cheeks all along! In Japan he met my Hun, Takahiro Oki who was very very gay seeing a good old German Hun once again.

We are all very very honored today to possess this anal beginners kit for both boys and girls. All new students of my programs would utilize this through the orientation session, one after another. We have reached this decision unanimously. We will mix whatever we contain right from the start. Then we will shapeshift as each other. Sometimes you will appear as Christoph Scherrer or Ana Maria Isidoro Losada; sometimes I would appear as Barbara Dickhaus or Lisa-Marie Heimeshoff. Thus we shall be one for ever.

Also with this kit, our lives would be rendered easier. We no longer have to hire cheap slits like Hariati Sinaga of Indonesia or Xi Zhao of China to teach you anal sex. These girls were starting to charge us a lot of money, especially since I wrote so many research articles in this arena. To hell with their vaginas. Let us breathe our last for a fresh start.

Begone cheap whores from chinky eyed Hun states of the world! Welcome Takahiro Oki, my civilized and cultured Hun with chinky eyes and that eye twinkle that won my fart. He loves people who pass wind in his face, so I like to do it best for him. Besides, being one of the shortest people of the world, Japan's Takahiro Oki has a really sweet fart. I always encouraged him to break wind as often as possible. He sounded just like a cute pussy, Peewwwwwwwwww. I just love Takahiro Oki and long for his legs wrapped around my back. The next time he comes to Germany I would carry him on my back from place to place. Ooooh Takahiro Oki sit on my bicycle, hold my vagina and sway me! Peewwwwwwwww. Takahiro Oki I'm coming to Japan on my bicycle to get you, don't give your Ana to anybody butt me! Ooooh Takahiro Oki, Peewwwwwwwww. I want your anus close to my lips right now! Aaaah I want Takahiro Oki's Sushi of yesterday on my lips today! Peewwwwwwwwww over me Takahiro Oki, oh my sweet Sushi farting Japanese Hun!





Hung

Prof. Dr. Christoph Scherrer


Also available for free and for purchase @ ICDD, University of Kassel, Germany