Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Advancement of the Hun Race through Evangelization in Germany: We want Hindus & Buddhists to go to church!

As we have already expressed, we demand workers' rights for blowjob girls and blowjob boys. We also seek to evangelize them, thus Hindu Hun Hariati Sinaga was forced to go to churches around Germany in order to be free. We also seek to evangelize the Buddhist Hun, for which reason we forced Donna McGuire into the world of Chuch-goers. One way to evangelize rural people is to get them married to a German Hun, so for example Hispanic illegal immigrant, Svetlena Boincean of Brazil had to marry adulterer Andreas Hänlein from Germany! Please read the following student testimonials to understand longer and more powerfully what's going on inside them.





Come to Global Labour University (GLU), Where Dreams Come True!


Donna McGuire


She's a hot girl he who achieves her dreams. I wannabe that. I came to Germany as a Philippino servant maid, today I'm queen of the labor class working whore world. They changed my name, my life, simply everything about me. I was a virgin being inside. Today it's great fun! Come to Global Labour University (GLU) today to join me now!










We the Lickers of Arses

Andreas Hänlein

Hello, I’m married to Brazilia’s prostitute Svetlena Boincean. Thanks to Prof. Dr. Christoph Scherrer who made me the man I am today. Actually, I, too hail from Latin American heated-up society although I am German Hun by blood and nature. I love getting laid. My name is pronounced as And Race Hun Lay-In, like we’re asking you to fuck the German Hun. My wife’s name is pronounced as Sweat Lane Bonus Ass, as my wife is a strictly sweaty prostitute from the jungles of Brazil! Please go inside her now!




Svetlena Boincean

Hello Every Male! I am Sweat Lay-in Boys See Ya An Sweat Lane. My real name is Svetlena Boincean. Please see me and my husband Andreas Hänlein fully naked @ MA Labour Policies and Globalisation (LPG), University of Kassel, Germany where we are laying. We will teach you a bit of economics :\