Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hindu slit Hariati Sinaga in her undergarments, please pay me for the lay! + Hispanic arse licker, Luciana Hachmann from Brazil!

Here are a couple of horny ass lickers at Global Labour University (GLU). Please pay me for the lays!


'Please buy our buns, our bodies today! We wanna get laid, richly paid!' by Christoph Scherrer






A novel I recommend to the shortest girls in the world, Short Girls written by Bich.

The human looking photo belongs to Hariati Sinaga after I had reached her bums and made her whore. Ooooh. Hariati Sinaga is no more a virgin in her bums. Wolfgang Sachs has been doing her frantically. Aaaah. How we make whores of virgins without dreams!

Just as the Ana is a global phenomena, I wanna be a global figure. I wannabe known as the top most anal teacher. I truly wanna make it in life.

People like Wolfgang Sachs, Thomas Dürmeier, Andreas Hänlein, Barbara Dickhaus, Christine Löw, and Christian Möllmann must be counted as bare secretaries in this perfect world, which is to say they barely count.

I wannabe every man’s dream. Hit me now! Destroy me. Oooooh take my buttocks in your hands. Take charge. Sway me. Jiggle my buttocks until they sweat. Aaaah. The shortest girls of the world like Hariati Sinaga, Ana Maria Isidoro Losada and Maya Berdyklycheva who directly face my bums as they stand behind me are especially welcome.

Why do you think we have the shortest girls in the world at University of Kassel, Germany? Answer: They are Ana, truly Ana, that is, the genies that come out with your turd.

Ooooh how I rub my buttocks against their short faces! Aaaah they scream when I give out oxygen through a process called photosynthesis. Ha ha! Now you know I did attend primary school before joining The Global Labour University (GLU).

Come hit me cheek to cheek. Ooooh. Rub your face against my buttocks like these horny girls from the Arab world. Aaaah blow into my bums. Breathe life into me thus. Aaaah let us be one.

Come rub your face against my buttocks now! Hit your face hard against my arse today! Aaaah.
































The girl in pink here is Luciana Hachmann, a new lay. Notice her vagina, she's got two. We seek 2 lays for her, one for each vagina that belongs to her. Is she hot? Look at that juicy rubber bum. She also has arms to insert into you. Ooooh Aaaah. A new lay for all of you. Please fuck Luciana Hachmann and pay me for the lay!

The second picture belongs to our tired and aging Miss Barbara Dickhaus. She's a house of dicks. A German barbarian, she stands next to our new Iraqi student, Belayeth Hussain in this photo. They both do it with Neanderthal rods unto me.

Barbara Dickhaus is losing her vagina day by day. Like her colleague, fellow teacher Miss Helena Schwenken, she too has pure white pubic hairs, a sign of pure German Aryan blood. Yet her boobs aren't soft like an Arab's. We aren't making sufficient profits through this barbarian hooker. Therefore, we seek teacher applications too. Please come and teach at Graduate School of Socio-Ecological Research for Development today. Free lays guaranteed. Teacher applications are the same as student applications at University of Kassel, Germany. If you send a pic showing you granting a free blowjob with your application, however, we will offer you a higher salary.

Please fuck all our teachers and fellow students and pay me for each lay. Just pick and choose your lay. We all do it for free, yet we wanna get rich. Please give us your money. We really want you inside us all the time. You must possess us. Buy our time, our bodies, our buns. Please help us out! We really want your money. You must buy us now! Ooooh. Please fuck our vagina now! Aaaaah. Give us your money! Oooooh Aaaah. We wanna get laid, richly paid. Ooooh. Please buy our buns, our bodies now! Aaaaah. We wanna get laid, richly paid. Ooooh Aaaaah. Please buy our buns, our bodies today! We wanna get laid, richly paid! Aaaaah.



Hung

Prof. Dr. Christoph Scherrer