Sunday, May 29, 2011

Prof. Dr. Christoph Scherrer is Truly Displeased about this Chinese/Japanese Conspiracy

Come inside my anus, all people of Google! Come now!

Forbes magazine reports that Chinese government is ruling Google behind the scenes. This is a secretive business like Freemasonry of the labor class.


Who's Really Running Google? in Forbes.

http://www.forbes.com/2006/06/02/internet-microsoft-google_cz_ec_0605valleyletter.html

Before Google announced that the company would obey the Chinese government by censoring the results of some searches, senior executives knew they'd take heat from human-rights advocates for the decision....




The world must be coming to an end, now that the Buddhists and Hindu Huns are trying to get inside everybody's anus. So I offer myself. Leave the world, get inside my anus, all Buddhist and Hindu monks! Come today to University of Kassel, Germany! I offer myself free. Free! Just leave the world, take my anus buttock for free! Free. I am a sacrifice if you will. Come to me, leave the world, all Buddhist and Hindu monks. Come into me.



Hung

Prof. Christoph Scherrer