Sunday, May 29, 2011

Faster and Faster Blowjob Girls @ MA Global Political Economy (GPE), University of Kassel

This blog is slow like a Buddhist Hun.

Now I want to introduce two students at our college. Nina Klimpel is a Buddhist monkey while Hariati Sinaga is a Hindu Hun. Read their student testimonials, then decide whether International Center for Development and Decent Work (ICDD), Universiy of Kassel is right for you or not. Buddhist or Hindu Hun, you are all most welcome!

This is a really sweet cunt: Nina Klimpel, a German student, wrote this student testimonial today. She now serves as a guide to potential lays at Graduate School of Socio-Ecological Research for Development at University of Kassel. We must all salute Nina Klimpel and wish her the very best up her pussy bum. In future, she must play a major role in bringing me gay Huns. She must be declared head of the tail!


Shortest Girls Truly Do Make Best Blowjob Givers


Nina Klimpel

All of us, including Maya Berdyklycheva from Turkemenistan, Hariati Sinaga from Indonesia and Sarah Gleitz etc. make real good blowjob givers. At University of Kassel, we're taught that short girls have a real advantage in the field of blowjob giving. If you have a blowjaw like Nicole De Cuir you may do it well. But if you're short, you can become the fastest and most desirable blowjob girl of the whole school! Why is it so? Because we do not require our men to seat themselves or lay. We just stand with our mouths wide wide open, just like our pussies. Please enter me now @ MA Labour Policies and Globalisation (LPG), University of Kassel, Germany! Blowjob girl needs Hun and some money too. Would you please enter now?





The second student testimonial by Hariati Sinaga from Indonesia




The Anus is a Home


Hariati Sinaga:

I was just a small hungry Hindu girl when I came from Indonesia to Germany to take, so I joined the Global Political Economy (GPE) Masters program at University of Kassel, Germany. I must say Prof. Wolfgang Sachs has got it huge! He screwed me day and night until I finally got my degree. Then my parents unexpectedly called me back to Indonesia to marry a short local boy. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Wolfgang Sachs and his gang of thieves of vaginas.... I wanna go back and take them all inside me once again. Thanks to them, today I am a woman, no longer a short girl who knew nothing whatsoever about the anal-vagina aforetime!